Popular Post

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thrown to the Wayside

Ok people, obviously, writing a men's soccer blog and women's soccer blog was a task that wasn't impossible, but it doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon. After the World Cup, my interest in Men's soccer has kind of dwindled. I still watch from time to time, but I've realized that my passion when it comes to soccer, is the Women's game. Some of you might say "Right on!" Some of you might say "What the F***?" and some of you might not really care. But, whether you agree with my preference or not, that's just the way it is. However, I might keep this blog around, just so that I have the ability to write a little something here or there if I'd like. Otherwise, I'll catch you on Just Another Soccer Fan. I suggest you convert, you'd be surprised how much you'll end up liking it.

Until then everyone!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment