Popular Post

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A.S. Saint-Étienne fantasy kits

Full name: Association Sportive
Saint-Étienne Loire
City: Saint-Étienne
League: Ligue 1
Stadium: Stade Geoffroy-Guichard
Fouded: 1919
Shirt sponsor: Fruité, Conseil Général LOIRE, Teisseire, INVICTA,
Kit manufacturer: adidas

An other favorit of mine, I always like their kits. This is diferrent type of Marseille's design.
The away kit is the complementar of the home. It may be used all white also.
A third kit in dark green colour may be used against striped kits.
About sponsors I try to be accurate as possible, only two changes, I moved the INVICTA logo to the back to balance the kit, and left out the arm sponsor.

This second variant made by request. Initially I avoided to use this light green because not want to copy the actual away kit. But for my brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment