Popular Post

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My first love (in football) F.K. Crvena Zvezda

Full name: Fudbalski klub Crvena zvezda
City: Belgrade
League: Jelen Superliga
Stadium: Stadion Crvena Zvezda (Maracana)
Fouded: 1945
Shirt sponsor: TOYOTA
Kit manufacturer: NIKE

I will start with my first love: Crvena Zvezda Beograd (Red Star Belgrade), love I inherited from my grandfather and my father since I was little kid. I will not write about club, this is not my purpose here, I will post four version of the fantasy kits I made for this club. The design was inspired from the glory period (when Red Star become European and World Champion). This is my favorit, red and white striped shirt, white short and red socks.


The same shirt with red short, a very usual combination, especially in their glory days.For the away games I made an predominant white with two red stripes instead of an all white, clashes a bit with the home version but for games against red/white teams here is a third kit all blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment