Popular Post

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kaizer Chiefs fantasy kits

Full name: Kaizer Chiefs Football Club
City: Johannesburg
League: ABSA Premiership
Stadium: Rand Stadium
Fouded: 1970
Shirt sponsor: Vodacom, Standard Bank
Kit manufacturer: Nike

These are my kits made for a mock-up competition, for the South African club Kaizer Chiefs. The home kit is combination of dark yellow (almost orange) with black and white. There was a debate about the color used for this kit, I was downgraded for not using the yellow and this design get only the fourth place. As a protest didn't post any other design there, for some time, but maybe will change my mind in the nearest future. I was disappointed, because I like very much this model, and not only me, many of my friends who saw this encouraged me to send them to any club I want. Next days will post the Manchester United kits made on this template.
The away kit is all white with yellow horizontal band and a black horizontal line on the chest. This feature is present on the socks too. On the front of the shirt is a watermark with the indian head from the crest.
The third kit is all black (two shades of black) with yellow trims and white horizontal lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment