Popular Post

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hey, You Were Offsides.

That's OK though! In this case, its a good thing. Welcome to Offside Call/Offside Trap!

This is my blog about Men's soccer. This is a branch off from my other blog: "Just Another Soccer Fan". I decided to split my writings into 2 blogs, one strictly about Women's Soccer, and the other strictly about Men's. This will make things much easier, and that way, if you prefer Men's you can come here to Offside Call, and if you prefer Women's you can go to Just Another Soccer Fan. And if you like both, then by all means visit both of them! Here, I'll be talking about lots of events and games in the Men's soccer World, for example, World Cup, La Liga, Champions League, etc etc. I'm not a big fan of Serie A, Premiership Soccer, or Bundesliga. I will watch a game or 2 from time to time, but mostly, I'm a La Liga person. I also love the Spanish Men's National Team. Also, I'm a very big fan of David Villa, so expect to see him mentioned quite a bit. The blog isn't limited to just these teams and players of course, but expect to see posts on them the majority of the time.


I look forward to seeing you there!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment