Popular Post

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cristiano Ronaldo had his first interview with the Club’s official media“This is a dream come true”

Cristiano Ronaldo had his first interview with the Club’s official media

www.realmadrid.com

Cristiano Ronaldo had his first interview with the Club’s media. The player said he is delighted with his signing and that he is anxious for the season to start.

Welcome to Real Madrid.

Thank you.

This is obviously a very important day for you.

Of course. This is the day of my presentation, a spectacular day. I am very happy with everything that’s happening to me and I am anxious to play.

Is this a dream come true for you?

Of course it is. I’ve said several times that this is where I wanted to be and I want to do much for this great club.

You’ve won plenty at just 24. Are you still as ambitious?

I think one always has to win, especially at this club. It will be a great challenge in my life because this is an ambitious and very demanding club, but I believe both Real Madrid and I will achieve great things. My intention is to do the same things I did at Manchester United and to maintain or increase my ambitions. I have enough faith in myself, in the team, in the President and in the coach. I think we can achieve great things.

You said you wanted to pay the President and his Board back for their efforts to bring you here.

Naturally. I’ve always manifested the respect I have for this club. I think I had to end up here after everything that’s happened. The President has worked very hard to get me here and I am very grateful to him. He is a very intelligent person and I think he’s doing what’s best for the Club. He has signed several of the best players in the world and I believe we are going to have a great team.

Do you like the new project?

Of course I do. I think it is a very important project based on having a very solid team. The players on the squad and those who have just arrived are very good. It is a luxury to have such a squad.


cristiano ronaldo to real madrid

cristiano ronaldo to real madrid

cristiano ronaldo to real madrid

cristiano ronaldo to real madrid

cristiano ronaldo to real madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment