Popular Post

Friday, February 27, 2009

Barcelona Miami trying to make a deal? Claure in Barcelona, announcement for today was rumoured

Miami Fans woke up this morning hoping to hear good news about the Miami Barcelona bid. Apparently meetings between MLS and Barcelona took place today and a source has indicated a deal was trying to be made. MLS really wants this bid to happen and are doing what they can to not lose it.
The Miami Herald reported that the announcement will not be made today and my friend Brant at the Orlando Sentinel goes on to say if we hear anything it will be bad news rather then good.
As I said my source tells me things have been are running as if this is a done deal for weeks now. Barcelona has even gone as far as contacting former player and coach Xabier Azkargorta to take the reigns of the Miami team, as a coach or Manager.
I'm sure more will develop as the day goes on. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment